VP Sales - Forest Value Chain
CHARLOTTE, NC (Remote)
The VP Sales – Forest Value Chain position will drive ResourceWise North America growth in annual recurring revenue as well as interface with customers in the C-Suite to drive growth of our consulting business while positioning ResourceWise as the standard market intelligence provider in the forest vertical. Your emphasis will be to producers and suppliers, investors, and large consumers. You will manage a team of direct reports and collaborate in a matrix organization with other customer-facing team members and leaders.
- 5-10 years of industry experience in forest products, senior level roles in a strategy or customer-facing role
- Understanding of industry issues and macro-trends and their implication on participating companies; the ability to “see around corners”
- Ability to translate industry issues into value propositions for C-Suite customers resulting in important engagements
- Command of the sales process and sales-enablement tools, especially CRM
- Team management and coaching skills
- Experience in designing, developing, and reinforcing performance management systems
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including the capability and experience to give keynote-level speeches to large audiences on important topics within the industry
- Strong written communications skills, including the ability to write reports and other correspondence and assist with the creation of content to support marketing and public relations efforts
- Passion for the forest vertical and its positioning as a critical pathway to a low-carbon economy
- Establish a detailed bottoms-up growth plan for North America across the following revenue levers:
- Existing products at new customers
- New products at new and existing customers
- Manage the growth plan including performance and coaching of direct customer-facing reports; support our vision as the most-respected customer-facing organization in our segment
- Meet with senior executives at blue-chip customers and prospects; develop and grow relationships that directly result in revenue growth
- Understand customer needs for data and act as customer advocate to product development, specifically:
- Define gaps to current product(s) and what the market needs are
- Understand demand and fit for ESG-related products and bio-pathways data
- Develop third-party relationships as needed; attend and present at conferences and industry events in support of our positioning strategy and to grow our brand.
- Coordinate with marketing as needed to accomplish the growth mandate:
- Refine existing positioning and go to market strategies.
- Direct the development of customer presentations and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with global sales colleagues to develop and execute sales plans for multi-national customers.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary + Incentive Pay
- Medical, dental, vision benefit programs provided
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- and more!
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your resume & cover letter