Pricing, Mill Intelligence, Analytics, and Strategic Consulting for the Forest Products Value Chain
The forest products industry is in a constant state of change.
Eliminate Uncertainty with Commodity Intelligence
The counterbalance to uncertainty caused by the unpredictable demand patterns, global supply chain disruptions, difficult geopolitical situations, and the Covid-19 pandemic is business intelligence.
Built from deep data and expertise, business intelligence from ResourceWise turns this complex market uncertainty into in-depth insight and strategy. We can help you leverage your strengths and opportunities and mitigate your supply chain, operational and environmental risks.
- Stumpage Prices – North America
- Delivered Log and Wood Fiber Prices – North America
- Lumber Prices
- Recycled Fiber – North America OCC (expanding to other grades and regions)
- Global Wood Fiber, Sawlog, Lumber, Market Pulp and Pellet Pricing
- Stumpage Price Forecasts – US South
- Delivered Log and Wood Fiber Forecasts
- Market Behavior Predictions (including price, price turning points and key drivers)
- Macroeconomic Indicators
- Price Benchmarks (with Cost Components)– North America Logs and Wood Fiber
- Price Benchmarks – Global Sawlog Price Index, European Sawlog Price Index (ESPI), Global Softwood Fiber Index (SFPI), and Global Hardwood Fiber Index (HFPI)
- Pulp and Paper Benchmarks – Mill Cost, Environmental Flows (Carbon, Water, and Energy), End-product Destination, and Asset Quality and Viability Indexes
- Mill-to-Mill Benchmarks for Sawmills and Pulp and Paper Mills
- Recycled Fiber
- Cost Curves
Pulp, Paper and Corrugator CRM
- Ownership and Contact Information (every pulp and paper company in the world producing 50+ tpd)
- Asset Data (process equipment and control systems and mill configurations)
News and Insights
- Pulp and Paper Industry News
- Global Forest Supply Chain Commentary
Trade Data and Flows
- Import and Export Data and Visualizations -- Hardwood Chips, Softwood Chips, Market Pulp and Pellets
Forest Product Industry Commodity Intelligence Platforms
ResourceWise's powerful, intuitive business intelligence platforms leverage our deep historical databases covering prices and other market trends. Our expertise stems from the experience of our legacy companies in providing the most accurate market data available.
Our goal is to supply the data and advice you need to lead your organization directly to the most effective action.
- Timberland owners, managers and investors
- Lumber and other wood products manufacturers
- Pulp, paper, and packaging producers and suppliers
- Industrial wood pellet, biofuels, and biochemicals producers, buyers, and investors
- Corrugated packaging producers and suppliers
- Recycled paper generators, collectors, and buyers
- Consumer packaged goods producers and retailers
We specialize in leveraged consulting, helping clients quickly understand their competitive positions and develop asset optimization strategies before making significant investments.
Our experts provide insights and solutions to address our client's challenges with speed and effectiveness.
ResourceWise excels at helping customers optimize their businesses for environmental and financial success.
What is the forest value chain?
What is the Sustainable Forestry Initiative?
Are pulp and paper renewable?
What is a forest management plan?
How are harvested trees used?
What are sustainable aviation fuels?
What is forest thinning and why is it important?
Which is better: single-use or reusable packaging?
Folding Box Board (FBB) vs. Solid Bleached Sulfate (SBS).
Forest Products Industry Latest Insights
3 min read
Manufacturing and Industrial Production Show Very Slight Increases
Recession still looms over the economy. But a few small upticks in economic indicators show some life as we move into...
4 min read
Wood Products and Renewables: How the Forest Helps Meet Climate Goals
As the global market rapidly moves toward renewables, wood products have come directly into the spotlight. Various...