CHARLOTTE, NC (Remote)
The Strategy Consultant will be a key member of Fisher’s consulting team in North America, working in conjunction with consulting peers both within the US and globally, as well as with Fisher’s team of business development executives worldwide. The primary function of this role will be to manage and execute upon single-client consulting projects, while ensuring long-term satisfaction, value realization and an ongoing client relationship. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who is an expert in the pulp and paper industry and is able to work independently. The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of quantitative and qualitative skills. You will be able to “do the math” and also explain what it means to senior level executives. This position will report to the Director of Strategy Consulting and Analytics.
- 5+ years relevant work experience with proven track record of success, at least 3 years in a management consulting, strategy, or senior market intelligence role
- Strong pulp and paper industry experience. Packaging, Tissue or Specialties expertise preferred
- Proven ability to deliver on a schedule, sometimes under time pressure
- Ability to manage project teams and work cross-functionally within the organization
- Solid analytical skills including the ability to envision and build complex Excel models
- Strong slide building and presentation skills; comfort with public speaking
- Flexibility to travel as needed for client meetings and presentations
- Travel requirements for this position are very light.
- University degree in pulp and paper, business administration, or finance with good academic performance (MBA preferred)
- Ability to work from home with access to reliable internet and communications equipment
- Execution and delivery of assigned project work
- Scope of work can range from data analysis, desktop research and materials preparation to complex quantitative analysis and executive-level strategic recommendations
- Support for business development activities and consulting sales presentations
- Identify and drive development of tools to streamline and advance the business
- Inspire clients and provide industry thought leadership and insight
- Internal projects – product improvements, marketing support, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Yearly performance bonus
- Medical, dental, vision benefit programs provided
- Paid time off & company paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- and more!
To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your resume & cover letter