Charlotte, NC, Hybrid
Forest2Market is seeking a Senior Analyst with procurement forestry experience, supply chain expertise, strong analytic abilities, and solid project management skills. The successful candidate will write reports detailing data and supply chain analyses, as well as lead project teams in scoping projects and performing project tasks. The successful candidate will also be curious, resourceful, well organized, and have a dedication to detail and accuracy.Requirements:
- M.S. in Forestry, Resource Management, or related field
- 5-7 years of field experience in the forest products supply chain (e.g., procurement) or similar field experience
- 5-7 years of experience in an analytic role, performing and reporting analysis of forestry-related data to management
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities, including economic theory, mathematics and statistics, and quantitative methods
- Knowledge of forest biometrics, the FIA database and growth and yield models, and geographical information systems
- Demonstrated project management experience; the ability to work closely with stakeholders on a variety of projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to consult with customers to understand project needs
- The ability to present and manipulate data in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Solid time-management and follow-through skills, with the ability to simultaneously work on and manage multiple tasks and projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to work well independently
- Knowledge of financial analytics, MSOffice, and statistics
- Complete customized resource study projects, including determining the project scope, estimating the costs and timeframes for completing studies, identifying the appropriate data and analysis required to meet the objectives of the study, perform statistical analysis of the data, and write client-ready reports detailing project results.
- Lead projects and project teams
- Organize data into report format and prepare graphic illustrations of findings.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Yearly performance bonus
- Paid Time Off & Company Holidays
- and More!
To apply, email: email@example.com
Application materials should include: a resume and cover letter.