DIGITAL MARKETING and EVENTS COORDINATOR
United States (Remote)
ResourceWise is the parent to six companies in the Forest Products, Low-carbon Fuels and Chemicals industries: Forest2Market, Fisher International, Wood Resource International, Prima Markets, Chemical Intelligence and Tecnon OrbiChem.
For more than two decades, our legacy brands have focused on one mission: to help our customers make exponentially better decisions by providing them with the most accurate data, analytics, and management consulting services available to our markets.
ResourceWise, a commodity pricing agency with a focus on forest products, chemicals, and renewable fuels, is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
The Digital Marketing and Events Coordinator will play a vital role in planning and executing various marketing events, trade shows, conferences, and webinars. This role will also perform digital marketing activities to support business growth, including SEO and paid and organic social media. This individual will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure exceptional event experiences and best-in-class digital marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to identify key events and develop event strategies, objectives, and timelines aligned with business goals.
- Plan, execute, and manage all logistics for marketing events, including trade shows, conferences, webinars, workshops, and other promotional activities.
- Coordinate with vendors, suppliers, and internal teams to ensure smooth event operations, including venue selection, promotional materials, catering, equipment setup and teardown, shipping, and logistics.
- Assist in developing event budgets and timelines, tracking expenses, and ensuring events are delivered within budget.
- Work closely with the creative team to develop event collateral, promotional materials, signage, presentations, and other materials.
- Coordinate event registration processes, including attendee lists, badges, ticketing, and post-event surveys.
- Monitor and evaluate event performance, collecting feedback from attendees and stakeholders to identify areas of improvement and implement best practices for future events.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and emerging event technologies to suggest innovative ideas and enhance event experiences. Assist in driving the content strategy for event promotion.
- Assist with managing the editorial calendar.
- Assist with promoting products, services, and content through LinkedIn and relevant social channels.
- Assist in the development of new strategies and campaigns.
- Assist with image editing.
- Collect data and analytics from various sources, including web traffic from social sites, and produce monthly reports detailing successes and areas for improvement.
- Source or create engaging, relevant content that aligns with the brand.
- Assist with graphics and content creation as needed.
- Perform fundamental search engine optimization activities, including but not limited to: keyword research/ranking analysis, competitive market analysis, and analysis of SEO industry best practices.
- Optimize overall content, including copy, page headings, titles, image tags, meta descriptions, etc.
- Develop brand online presence through high-quality backlink generation.
- Perform audits regularly to identify issues and ensure sites are properly optimized
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Minimum 2 years of event planning, preferably in a marketing or agency environment.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Openness and willingness to learn digital marketing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities, with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
Compensation and benefits
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Yearly performance bonus
- Health & Wealth management programs
- Education Benefit after 1 year
- PTO, company holidays