ANALYST, Renewable Energy Markets
ResourceWise is the parent to five companies in the Forest Products, Low-carbon Fuels and Chemicals industries: Forest2Market, Fisher International, Wood Resource International, Prima Markets and Tecnon OrbiChem. For more than two decades, our legacy brands have focused on one mission: to help our customers make exponentially better decisions by providing them with the most accurate data, analytics, and management consulting services available to our markets.
The Analyst role will be a key member of PRIMA’s markets and consulting team in China, working in conjunction with peers globally, as well as with ResourceWise’s team of business development executives worldwide.
The primary function of this role will be to build PRIMA’s services in proprietary price and fundamentals data, leveraging this experience into the production of best-in-class analytics in PRIMA’s suite of subscription services. Managing and executing single-client consulting projects, while ensuring ongoing client relationships, will be components of the role. The successful candidate will be a self-starter, preferably with a background in energy or low carbon fuel markets, able to work independently. The ideal candidate will have a strong blend of quantitative and qualitative skills and a thirst for gaining the knowledge needed to keep PRIMA at the cutting edge of the energy transition. This position will report to the Managing Director of PRIMA.
- Develop industry relationships and points of contact
- Development and maintenance of proprietary data series including price and fundamentals. Scope of work can range from data production and analysis, desktop research and materials preparation to complex quantitative analysis and executive-level strategic recommendations
- Support for business development activities and consulting sales presentations
- Internal projects – product improvements, marketing support, etc.
- Preferably several years relevant work experience with proven track record of success, including roles in markets, intelligence, management consulting or strategy
- Fluency in English, other languages a plus
- Excellent writing skills and ability to meet deadlines
- A strong interest in renewable energy, ESG investing and the circular economy
- Ability to develop, source and produce industry-relevant business intelligence analysis and features
- Solid analytical skills including the ability to envision and build complex Excel models
- Strong slide building and presentation skills; public speaking experience
- Flexibility to travel as needed for client meetings and presentations
- University degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Ability to work from home with access to reliable internet and communications equipment.
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Yearly performance bonus
- Education Benefit after 1 year
- PTO, company holidays
Sound like you? Apply Today.
Or please send resume/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org