Charlotte, North Carolina (Hybrid)
ResourceWise is the parent to five companies in the Forest Products, Low-carbon Fuels and Chemicals industries: Forest2Market, Fisher International, Wood Resource International, Prima Markets and Tecnon OrbiChem.
For more than two decades, our legacy brands have focused on one mission: to help our customers make exponentially better decisions by providing them with the most accurate data, analytics, and management consulting services available to our markets.
ResourceWise is seeking a motivated Graphic Designer with a marketing background and a strong understanding of design principles as well as skills in videography and animation. This role will collaborate with the content and digital marketing teams to produce compelling visual collateral and partner with the sales and product development teams for product launches and sales presentations. The ideal candidate is a creative, conceptual thinker with an expansive visual imagination and an excitement for crafting professional and persuasive visual approaches for brands and products.
- Design and Visual Storyteller – Design and produce the company’s brand collateral, eBooks, white papers, website images and look and feel, videos, infographics, social media visuals, event materials, LinkedIn advertising, and other materials used to market ResourceWise.
- Graphic Designer – Manage the entire graphic design production process, from mockups and designs to production, revision and final file preparation.
- Video Producer – Manage the entire video production process including planning, developing project timelines, storyboarding, creation of supporting graphics and motion graphics, sourcing audio and stock footage, and final file preparation.
- Brand Steward – Ensure existing and new materials adhere to brand standards and style guidelines. Improve brand standards as necessary.
- Cross-department Support Provider– Develop templates, improve graphic quality and format proposals, pitch documents and presentations.
- Curator and Manager of Assets – Source photography and stock footage and oversee the ResourceWise library of visual assets.
- Vendor Manager – Manage printing of design materials including vendor selection, vendor management, quality control, and inventory management.
Requirements (software proficiencies)
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro and Adobe Captivate (screen recording and app demos)
- Premiere Pro (non-linear video editing)
- After Effects (motion graphics production and video repair)
- Media Encoder (video post-production exporting and encoding)
- Figma (for web/digital mockup)
Requirements (personal proficiencies)
- Positive “can-do” attitude, flexibility, and the ability to manage shifting priorities
- Excellent visual, graphic design, video, and animations skills
- Education in Marketing or Graphic Design
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in-house or at an agency for B2B
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
Compensation and benefits
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Yearly performance bonus
- Health & Wealth management programs
- Education Benefit after 1 year
- PTO, company holidays