CHARLOTTE, NC (Remote)
Tecnon OrbiChem is seeking a candidate with strong general knowledge of the petrochemical industry to further build upon its leading positions in the following sectors: Chlor-Alkali, Oxo Products/Phthalates, and Maleic Anhydride.
- Degree Level 2.1 or equivalent
- 10 years related working experience
- Ability to speak languages in designated areas of concentration; English is required
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- Positive attitude, flexible nature, and helpful disposition
- A quick learner with strong team spirit
- Familiarity with sales, CRM processes
- Familiarity with petrochemical industry product flows, industry terminology and relationships within the chemicals sectors
- Experience in recycled materials, and/or bio-based markets desired
- General interest in and ability to write about and discuss macro-economic and business intelligence relevant to the chemical industry.
- Ability to work from home, access to reliable internet and communications equipment
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to always maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Business travel for client visits or conferences
- Maintain/create commercial relationships which increase value for Tecnon OrbiChem customers, working together with sales, as needed:
- Regular business reviews: gather customer feedback, enhance understanding of customers’ requirements
- Identify possible cross-sell opportunities
- Complementary services
- Develop industry insights and commentary
- The Business Manager will follow developments within a particular industry sector including prices, supply-and-demand issues, and market trends. The Business Manager will work with other Business Managers and consultants within Tecnon OrbiChem to coordinate coverage of key industry trends and identify possible new areas of product coverage. The Business Manager will maintain databases related to specific product groups, including supply-and-demand and plant production capacity.
- The Business Manager will contribute to the following Tecnon OrbiChem services describing changes to prices, important events and their implication for industry dynamics:
- Chemical Business Focus (monthly): Tecnon OrbiChem’s flagship publication
- Chem-Netfacts (monthly): Summary of monthly market activity
- Chem-Foresight (monthly): Price forecasting publication
- Promotions/Blogs (ongoing): Highlighting important market developments
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of these markets in order to contribute to the company’s global industry surveys for pricing, supply, and demand.
- Confident public speaker; comfortable with giving presentations at industry events.
- Once capabilities have been demonstrated, candidate may be required to cover other products and/or regions, in line with the company’s business development plan.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, vision benefit programs provided
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- 401k with company match
- and more!
To apply, email: email@example.com
Include your resume & cover letter