Associate Product Manager - Pulp & Paper Benchmarks
The Associate Product Manager will be part of Fisher’s Benchmark Team, working in conjunction with peers located worldwide. The Benchmark Team is responsible for maintaining, improving, and developing techno-economic models that deliver meaningful and consistent business intelligence data to the P&P industry. As part of the team, the new member will have an active role in creating processes to guarantee the quality of input and output data for the models, with the opportunity to apply pulp and paper expertise. The successful candidate should be eager to learn, be comfortable in analyzing significantly large sets of data, and be able to communicate complex information in support materials to internal and external clients. This position will report to the Director of Benchmark ProductsRequirements:
- University degree in pulp and paper, chemical engineering, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience with pulp and paper processes
- Experience with techno-economic analysis
- Strong analytical and quantitative capabilities
- Willingness to work with data management (design and maintenance of routines)
- Ability to communicate complex things to internal stakeholders (consulting team, developers)
- Knowledge of Access and SQL programming is a plus
- Solid time-management and follow-through skills, with ability to work well independently
- Availability to work within Central European Time and Eastern Standard Time
- Review, validate, and improve existing techno-economic models for Pulp and Paper Mills and Corrugated Sheet Plants worldwide.
- Design, build and manage processes to ensure quality of model inputs and outputs
- Apply pulp and paper engineering knowledge to enhance accuracy of mass and energy balances for more than 4,000 facilities
- Work closely with backend team and support consultants in specific projects
- Prepare, organize, and maintain documentation for internal and external client support
- Internal projects – product improvements, marketing support, etc.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
- Yearly performance bonus
- Paid Time Off & Company Holidays
- and More!
To apply, email: email@example.com
Application materials should include: a resume and cover letter.